Apple Academic Savings
The University of Minnesota Bookstore offers special educational savings to eligible students, staff and faculty on the technology you need to succeed in and out of the classroom. The savings are already included in the prices shown on our web site, and discounted products are only available to eligible persons listed below.
Who is Eligible To Purchase
The following individuals are eligible to purchase through the computer technology program.
- Faculty or staff member of a public or private Higher Education Institution in the United States
- Student currently attending or accepted into a public or private Higher Education Institution in the United States
Eligible Purchase Quantity
Faculty, Staff and Students purchasing from the computer technology program will be allowed to purchase the following quantities of product per academic year:
- Desktop: Three (3) may be purchased per academic year
- Mac mini: Three (3) may be purchased per academic year
- Laptop: Three (3) may be purchased per academic year
- Display: A maximum of two (2) may be purchased per academic year
- iPads: Three (3) may be purchased per academic year
Student account Purchases
Eligible Students may charge technology purchases for personal academic use to their student account. The University of Minnesota Bookstore reserves the right to limit the quantity of merchandise charged to a student account, and determine eligibility on an individual basis. Students may purchase a maximum of 1 Computer, 3 iPads, and 3 iPods per calendar year.