Fall Term Return due date: Monday, December 28, 2020
- I will return the rental book to the Bookstores by December 28, 2020.
- I understand the book rented to me is the property of the University of Minnesota Bookstore. In accepting the terms of this book Rental Agreement, I accept responsibility to use the book and return it to the Bookstore in its original condition (no tears, no water damage, limited writing/highlighting, etc.) or I will be required to pay for a used book as a replacement.
- I understand that if my book is damaged at the time of rental, I must contact the Bookstore within 7 days of rental to obtain a different copy. I understand that I assume all liability for damage to my rental book if I do not report it within this time period.
- I understand that my rental fee is refundable only if the book is returned to the Bookstore by the last day to return for a full refund for the term (within 3 days of the start of class for 3-4 week classes, and within one week from the start of class for 8, 10, and 13 week classes). Any textbook rented after that date will be considered final; rental fees are non-refundable after this time.
- I understand and accept responsibility to return my rental book and its accompanying parts, if applicable (CD's/DVD's, solution manuals, companion texts, etc.) by December 28, 2020. If my rental text is not returned by December 28, 2020, I understand that I will be charged for a used copy of the book in addition to the rental fee I paid at the time of rental.
- If my rental text is lost or stolen, I understand that I will need to inform the Bookstores before December 28, 2020. I will be refunded the rental fee and then charged for a used copy as a replacement.
- I authorize the Bookstores to charge my Student Account for a used book if the book is not returned by the deadline of December 28, 2020, or if the book is returned damaged (water damage, excessive writing/highlighting, torn pages, etc.) The Bookstores reserves the right to reevaluate the condition of the rental text within 30 days of the return deadline.
Graduation Apparel Rentals
Return due date: May 29, 2020**
Your Spring 2020 Graduation Regalia must be returned to the University of Minnesota Bookstores located in Coffman Memorial Union by Friday, May 29. All rentals that are returned after May 29, 2020 will incur a late fee and/or replacement fee charged to your student account.
**DPT Graduates have until June 26, 2020 to return their regalia.