University of Minnesota GradFest '23
Visit GradFest '23 for everything you need to know about graduating from the U of M—all in one place.
GradFest is the only time graduates can get discounts on their regalia and other graduation items like diploma frames, photo packages, announcements, gifts, and more!
GradFest delivers "no hassle for a tassel" services and information so graduates can:
- Pick up and save on their cap and gowns
- Have photos take in their cap and gowns
- Join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- Select a diploma frame
- Prepare for commencement and life after graduation
- Select a U of M class ring
- Visit exhibits, save time, win prizes, and have fun!
Where Is It?
GradFest will be held in the Great Hall inside Coffman Memorial Union. Attendance is free! No registration is required.
Who Will Be There?
Besides grabbing your graduation regalia at a discounted price, you'll get to meet with these vendors and take advantage of exclusive event deals for our sponsors:
- Jostens College Jewelry. Savings of $100, $125, and $150 off University of Minnesota official class rings. Receive a $25 University of Minnesota Bookstores Gift Card with jewelry purchase . Get FREE Shipping on University of Minnesota Uplomas. Plus register to win an APPLE WATCH SERIES 8 GPS. These offers are only available at GradFest.
- Blue 84, a local MN apparel vendor, will be there with deals exclusively for event attendees
- Get Alumni Gopher sports tickets and packages from Gopher Athletics
- Take your graduation photos with GradImages. Enter to win 1 of 2 gift certificates for photo packages.
- Career Services will help you to get started on or to polish up your resume.
- Spin the U of M RecWell prize wheel and learn about membership options for alumni
- Join the U of M Alumni Association during the event and get 50% off your membership fee. That's $25 in savings!
- Get information on parking passes for commencement ceremonies
- One Stop Financial Wellness will provide information and resources to graduating Seniors on making sound personal financial choices after graduation, to discuss student loan repayment, and to offer our resources after graduation.
- FamilyMeans Financial Solutions offers Financial Counseling and Debt Management Programs. We also provide Financial Literacy Education.
- Enjoy refreshments from Coca-Cola
Plan For Commencement Parking
Parking in campus facilities will be limited. We encourage the use of public transit, ride-share apps (Uber, Lyft, etc.), and carpooling. Additional parking details will be posted on this site in the coming weeks, including information about parking passes, reserved parking, and shuttles. More information will be emailed to you in the weeks to come. Email email@example.com with any commencement parking pass questions.
More details to come! Check your University of Minnesota school email in the coming weeks.