Skip to main content
What does “No Substitutions” mean when adding textbooks to my order?
- Our textbook stock inventory changes dramatically during peak times of the year. We may run out of the requested textbook type (new/used) you ordered but have the other type available.
- We will substitute the other type on your order and charge you for the cost of the in-stock condition.
- We will notify you via email of any substitutions.
- You may select your substitution or no substitution preference on each title by selecting the appropriate box when placing your order.
- If we run out of stock of your preferred type and you have selected “No Substitutions”, this title will be deleted from your order, and you will not be charged for that item.