We are buying textbook back in store from Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Books do not have to be purchased from U of MN Bookstores to be eligible for buyback.
- Only sell purchased books -- do not sell rentals.
- When selling back in store, we will evaluate your books for damage and use before offering a final price.
- Buyback pricing information will not be provided via phone or email, because it is subject to change. You must bring your books in store or use one of our virtual buyback programs to find the value of your books at the time you are ready to sell them.
Virtual Book Buyback
Our Virtual Book Buyback Program is available year round! Even if you’re not on campus, you can still sell back your books in a few easy steps.
- Navigate to one of our affiliated used book vendor websites Nebraska Book Company buyback site or OnCourse buyback site
- Type in the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) located on your book to find the value.
- Compare and accept your final sellback value.
- Ship your books to the vendor with their prepaid shipping label.
- Get paid via PayPal, ACH deposit, or check!