- Books do not have to be purchased from U of MN Bookstores to be eligible for buyback.
- We will evaluate your books for damage and use before offering a final price.
- Buyback pricing information will not be provided via phone or email, because it is subject to change. You must bring your books in store or use one of our virtual buyback programs to find the value of your books at the time you are ready to sell them.
The next buyback session will be offered:
Rental textbooks can also be checked in during this period. The deadline for returning Spring 2021 rental textbooks Monday, May 17, 2021.
University of Minnesota Bookstores Textbook Online Book Buyback Program
To support you in these challenging times we are working with our partners to offer virtual textbook buyback programs so you can sell back your unwanted textbooks from wherever you are.
Even if you're not on campus, you can still sell back your books in a few easy steps:
- Navigate to the Nebraska Book Company buyback site or the OnCourse Buyback site (you may want to check both sites as the prices and lists may vary)
- Find the value of your books
- Ship your books with the provided prepaid label
- Get paid!
*No rented books, sell purchased books only. Watch for an email at the end of the semester with information about how to return your rental books to the University of Minnesota Bookstores.