Here's how it works:
- Select "Buy Online, Pick up in Store" when adding eligible product(s) to your cart
- Tell us who will be picking up the product(s), their email address, and at which store location during the checkout process
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Pickup Ready for Order..." email (this is a separate email from your order confirmation)
- Show your "Pickup Ready for Order..." email to the store clerk and pick up your items
- We'll hold your items at the store for 10 days*; if you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund to your method of payment
- If you can't pick up your order with 10 days* and you don't want it canceled, reply to your "Pickup Ready foar Order..." email or use our contact form
What to Bring to the store:
- Your "Pickup Ready for Order..." email
- Your U Card or government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the order or the person designated to pick up the order
- Your order number
At the store:
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign or ask customer service where to pickup your order
Who can pick up your order:
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. If you would like someone else to pick up your order, you must specify that person's name and email address during the checkout process. To change the person picking up your order, respond to your order confirmation email or use our contact form.
Pre-ordered items will be available for pickup on or after their release date. You should still wait until you receive a "Pickup Ready for Order..." email from us.
Computers and technology products will not be re-shelved or refunded. Custom configured items will not be eligible for refunds.
Custom-ordered items can take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in-store, depending on the products. Please check the individual product listing for the most accurate time frame. Once the product arrives in-store, you will receive your "Order Ready for Pickup..." email from us. Custom-ordered items will not be eligible for refunds.
Pickup reminder emails will be sent 3 days and 7 days after your order is ready for pickup at our Coffman Memorial Union, St. Paul, and Law store locations.
- Apparel, supplies, general books, most graduation regalia, and diploma frames are considered non custom and will be canceled and refunded to your original method of payment after 10 days
- Course Materials ordered before the semester begins will be held until the return deadline for the current semester (one week after the first day of classes). Anything ordered after the first day of classes will be held for 10 days.
- Lab coats and scrubs are considered custom and will not be re-shelved or refunded.
- Computers and technology products will not be re-shelved or refunded
- Fine quality graduation products are considered custom and will not be re-shelved or refunded.