Our fall 2021 in-store buyback session will be Dec. 6 - 29 for Twin Cities campus, Dec. 10 - 16 for Crookston campus, and Dec. 9 - 20 for Morris campus.
In-store Buyback Guidelines
- Books do not have to be purchased from U of MN Bookstores to be eligible for buyback.
- Only sell purchased books -- do not sell rentals.
- When selling back in store, we will evaluate your books for damage and use before offering a final price.
- U of MN Bookstores buyback pricing information will not be provided via phone or email, as it is subject to change. You must bring your books in store in order to get a price quote.
Virtual Book Buyback through Affiliated Vendors
Virtual Book Buyback is available year round through the affiliated vendors below. Even if you’re not on campus, you can still sell your books in a few easy steps.
Please note: You will be working directly with the affiliated vendor if you choose this option. This service and their buyback pricing is separate from U of MN Bookstores in-store buyback events and does not reflect an offer from U of MN Bookstores.
Our Virtual Book Buyback Program is available year round! Even if you’re not on campus, you can still sell back your books in a few easy steps.
- Type in the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) located on your book to find the value.
- Compare and accept your final sellback value.
- Ship your books to the vendor with their prepaid shipping label.
- Get paid via PayPal, ACH deposit, or check!