Please make sure your shipping address is entered correctly. Incorrect or incomplete addresses could result in delays and additional charges. The U of MN Bookstores is unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses. Additional charges apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and foreign countries.
Apparel & Gifts, School & Art Supplies
All orders are shipped UPS ground unless other arrangements are made. If you want express shipping, please notify us in the comment field of your shopping cart. The U of MN Bookstores ship in-stock clothing and gift items within 72 hours.
|Order Total||Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$0.00 to $30.00||$6.00|
|$30.01 to $50.00||$7.00|
|$50.01 to $100.00||$8.00|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$9.00|
|Over $200||Free to addresses in the continental United States. Additional charges apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and foreign countries.|
Textbooks, Books, and Medical Reference Books
- $4.95 for the first book for orders shipped in the continental United States
- $1.50 for each additional book for orders shipped in the continental United States
Gift Cards and State Fair Tickets
There is a $1.50 shipping & handling charge added to each gift certificate.
Balloon bouquets pricing already includes a $15 delivery fee. Bouquets are delivered to campus addresses only.
- Diploma frames are charged a $14.00 per frame shipping & handling fee for addresses in the continental United States.
- Announcement orders are charged a $10.00 shipping & handling fee for addresses in the continental United States.
- Academic Apparel orders a $10 shipping and handling fee is added to all online bachelor, master and doctoral gown orders.
- Custom academic apparel orders are charges a $10 shipping and handling fee.
International & Express Service
Shipping and handling charges are calculated separately for each international and express service order. Pricing varies significantly by method and location on express orders. The U of MN Bookstores will make every effort to honor your express shipping requests and will notify you via E-mail of the anticipated shipping charges prior to processing your order.