Please make sure your shipping address is entered correctly. Incorrect or incomplete addresses could result in delays and additional charges. Additional shipping charges apply to international orders, and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.
Apparel & Gifts, School & Art Supplies, and Technology Products
All orders are shipped UPS ground unless other arrangements are made. If you want express shipping, please notify us in the comment field of your shopping cart. The U of MN Bookstores ship in-stock clothing and gift items within 72 hours.
|Order Total||Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$0.00 to $30.00||$6.00|
|$30.01 to $50.00||$7.00|
|$50.01 to $100.00||$8.00|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$9.00|
|Over $200||Free to addresses in the continental United States. Additional charges apply to international orders and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.|
Textbooks, Books, and Medical Reference Books
- $4.95 for the first book for orders shipped in the continental United States
- $1.50 for each additional book for orders shipped in the continental United States
- Additional charges may apply for express shipping; orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii; international orders; and large packages
Gift Cards and State Fair Tickets
There is a $1.50 shipping & handling charge added to each gift card and State Fair Ticket order.
Balloon bouquet pricing already includes a $15 delivery fee. Bouquets are delivered to campus addresses only.
If the order is shipping to an address in the continental United States:
- Diploma frames - $14.00 per frame shipping & handling fee
- Announcement orders - $10.00 shipping & handling fee
- Academic Apparel orders - $10.00 shipping & handling fee (bachelor, master, and doctoral gown orders)
- Custom academic apparel orders - $15.00 shipping & handling fee.
Additional charges may apply for express shipping, orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders.
International & Express Service
Shipping and handling charges are calculated separately for each international and express service order. Pricing varies significantly by method and location on express orders. The U of MN Bookstores will make every effort to honor your express shipping requests, and will contact you via e-mail with your options. You will not be charged until you authorize the additional charges.